The sound of Arsenal fans moaning about Arsene Wenger's lack of transfer market activity might be starting to grate. But, spare a thought for loyal followers of the north London club, because statistics prove they are the most ripped off supporters in the entire Premier League.
According to a study carried out by Virgin Money Football Fans' Inflation Index, the Gunners are ranked as the worst team to pay to watch in terms of goals, based on the average price of a ticket at the Emirates Stadium and the average number of home goals scored.
And, to answer those that quickly jump to the defence of Wenger and co. saying that Arsenal fans are paying for a prettier, higher standard of football with long cup runs and Champions League inclusion to boot, that argument is ended by the fact that reigning Premier League champions Manchester United are positioned at the complete opposite end of the scale, with the cheapest ticket price per home goal at Old Trafford in 2012/13.
The average Premier League season ticket price for the upcoming season - which kicks off on Saturday - is priced at £835, with Hull City boasting the cheapest average match day ticket in 2013/14 at £25, while Arsenal, unsurprisingly, have the most expensive at £76.
Of the 20 teams participating in the English top-flight this season, Cardiff City were the only club not included in the Virgin Money Football Fans' Inflation Index because of the fact they operate a game-by-game ticket pricing system.
Check out the nine best value Premier League clubs to watch for goals in the list below, and click through the tabs - above or below - to see the top ten most expensive clubs, with special thanks to the Daily Mail for bringing the study to our attention.
19. Manchester United - 48.2 goals - £42 average ticket - £16.56 per goal
18. Southampton - 38 goals - £35 average ticket - £17.50 per goal
17. West Brom - 31.4 goals - £29.50 average ticket - £17.85 per goal
16. Manchester City - 42.2 goals - £42 average ticket - £18.91 per goal
15. Hull City - 24.8 goals - £25 average ticket - £19.15 per goal
14. Norwich City - 36.6 goals - £40 average ticket - £20.77 per goal
13. Crystal Palace - 30.4 goals - £35 average ticket - £21.88 per goal
12. Everton - 31.6 goals - £37 average ticket - £22.25 per goal
11. Newcastle United - 34.8 goals - £42.50 average ticket - £23.20 per goal
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms