Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas admits his summer spending isn't over despite having already spent just shy of £60million on four players.
Paulinho, Nacer Chadli, Etienne Capoue and Roberto Soldado, who signed for a club record fee, have all been brought in by AVB.
But the spending spree may continue as Villas-Boas hopes for further movement before the transfer window closes on 2 September.
"We haven't finished," he said.
"I think we have a very good squad and we have obviously already has some activity in the market, but we are looking further. There's a possibility," AVB admitted.
And one potential signing could be Anzhi Makhachkala's playmaker Willian who is set to leave the Russian club as part of a clear out.
"He is a player that I appreciate, but a player that belongs to Anzhi and I will respect them," he admitted.
The two clubs have yet to agree a deal but the Londoners, who are challenging Liverpool to Willian's signature, are willing to pay £30million to bring him to White Hart Lane.
It was reported that Spurs tried to sign Willian back in January earlier this year, plus AVB admitted he tried to sign the Brazilian when he was in charge at Chelsea.
And captain Michael Dawson believes the side is moving in the right directions following the summer recruitments.
"We've brought in players that are hopefully going to take us to the next level," he said.
The north-Londoners face an away trip to Dynamo Tbilisi on Thursday as they bid to qualify for the Europa League.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/130seMa
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.