Aston Villa's new striker has already made a name for himself in Italy and the Europa League, but is a relative unknown for fans of the Premier League.
GMS contributor Matthew Wall lists ten things you probably don't know about the man signed to relieve the expectation on Christian Benteke...
1. He was born on the 30th May 1989 in Opava, Czechoslovakia.
2. Kozak started his career at hometown club Opava, before moving to Lazio in 2008. He also spent a season on loan at Brescia in 2009/10.
3. He had a trial at Portsmouth in January 2008, but they opted against signing him.
4. The 6ft 4in hitman was the Europa League's top scorer last season with an incredible eight goals.
5. He cost Aston Villa somewhere in the region of £7million and has signed a four year contract.
6. He became Paul Lambert's seventh signing of the summer as Villa look to improve on a disappointing last campaign.
7. Kozak was used sparingly in Serie A last season, and failed to score a single league goal.
8. He will wear the number 27 shirt for Villa and will fight for a starting place alongside Christian Benteke.
9. Libor has made four appearances for the Czech Republic and score his first international goal in a friendly against Hungary last month.
10. Upon joining, Kozak said: "From when I was a young boy, I have dreamt of playing in the Premier League and to do this with a club such as Villa is incredibly motivating. It's real now and I'm very happy about this."
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/130seMa
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.