New Stoke signing Austrian international Marko Arnautovic has previously been described as the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
However he has more recently been dubbed "Arrogantovic" by fans of his former club, Werder Bremen, for his bad attitude.
Whilst clearly talented, he was brought to Inter Milan for the 2009-10 season, he has been described by Jose Mourinho as being "a fantastic person...but has the attitude of a child."
It is perhaps unsurprising when looking at the 24-year-old's rap sheet to learn that he struck up a friendship with Mario Balotelli whilst at Inter.
The stories which surround Arnautovic are not a million miles away from those which were reported about the mercurial Italian in his time at Manchester City.
Here are 10 things which Stoke fans may want to know (or not) about their new signing...
1. He started his senior career at FC Twente under former England coach Steve McClaren.
2. Whilst at Inter Milan he borrowed Samuel Eto'o's car. It was stolen while in his possession.
3. He had a dressing room fight with Austria striker Stefan Maierhofer during a Euro qualifier in March 2011.
4. On his first day at Werder Bremen he wore boots embroidered with '2010 Champions League winner' despite not even being on the bench for the final.
5. In his time at Bremen he scored 14 goals in 72 appearances for the club.
6. He ruled himself out of action for two months when he tore a knee ligament while playing a game with his dog in March 2012.
7. In June 2012 during a routine traffic stop in Vienna he insulted a policeman saying: "I earn so much money I could buy your life." He later apologised.
8. Born in Vienna, he is fluent in German , Serbian, Dutch and English.
9. His transfer fee is undisclosed but is reportedly around £2m.
10. He was suspended by club and country after being stopped for driving with excessive speed on the Autobahn late at night 36 hours before kick-off against Leverkusen along with team-mate Eljero Elia.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/130seMa
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms