- Juventus striker Fernando Llorente is attracting interest from Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has warned Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge that there is no room for egos at Anfield.
- Everton's midfielder Ross Barkley will be a £20million target for Chelsea and Manchester United in January.
The Sun on Sunday:
- Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor will return to training on Monday after refusing to be forced out of White Hart Lane.
- David Beckham's dream of owning an MLS side has taken a giant step forward.
Mail on Sunday:
- Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was threatened by a crazed fan at the Merseyside club's Melwood training ground.
- Qatar's right to stage the 2022 World Cup is under threat on four fronts, leaving the tiny Middle East nation in danger of having the tournament taken from them.