Manchester United have had what some people may say is a disappointing start to the new season, but there are many reasons why they have not lost out yet on a top four finish in the Premier League.
Many people doubt the Old Trafford club's chances but here a five reasons why they will still finish in the Champions League places come May:
5) There have only been seven games played so far, that means that there are another 31 left to pick up the points they need. There are still plenty up for grabs - even if they lose a few.
4) Moyes is new and he needs to settle in. Before he can make a big impact, Moyes needs to learn his team and find what they are good at and what they cannot do. Give him time and he will do United proud.
3) United are full of gifted players. They have Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic and Marouane Fellaini to name a few. All these players can make a huge impact to the team, and when they are all in form, there will be no stopping United!
2) They still have money left they can spend in January. If they are able to bring in some new talented players to the squad they will be able to dominate the Premier League from February onward if they choose wisely.
1) They are Manchester United! They are the kings of the Premier League and they will not let that title get away from them. They will keep going on and they will come out on top. They may not of had the best start, but they will try to get the best middle and end to see if they are able to get into the top four, or maybe they will be able to win it! Only time will tell.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/130seMa