- Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata is a January loan target for Juventus and Atletico Madrid, as the Spain international fears for his 2014 World Cup chances.
- France midfielder Yann M'Vila sparked transfer rumours aplenty in Liverpool after being spotted in the away end at the Merseyside derby.
Mail on Sunday:
- A deal for Manchester United to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo remains a possibility and could happen after the 2014 World Cup.
- Arsenal are preparing a move for Getafe striker Ciprian Marica, as Arsene Wenger looks to bolster his attacking options in January.
The Sun on Sunday (subscription required):
- Tottenham and Manchester United have been dealt a blow by the news that Portuguese left-back Fabio Coentrao has agreed to stay at Real Madrid.
- West Ham are considering a bid for ex-Manchester City striker Felipe Caicedo, who now plays in Russia for Lokomotiv Moscow.
Around the web:
- Tottenham make hefty financial offer to Barcelona forward Toni Sanabria and guarantee the youngster first-team football at White Hart Lane.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has eclipsed Lionel Messi as the best footballer on the planet, according to his Real Madrid team-mate, Gareth Bale.