Zlatan Ibrahimovic has provided football fans all over the world with some outrageously entertaining quotes.
Renowned for his controversial comments, here are eleven great quotes from the Sweden and Paris Saint-Germain striker, collated by Goal.com.
1. "One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch so it is not worthwhile to wait for the World Cup.”
After Sweden lost to Portugal in the World Cup playoffs last week, Ibra took to his app, 'Zlatan Unplugged', to suggest the competition in Brazil will be uninteresting.
2. "Only God knows ... You’re talking to him now.”
Prior to the two games against Portugal, the 32-year-old was interviewed by a Swedish journalist over the outcome of the games.
The striker was non-committal at first, but once the reporter suggested it could be tricky to ask the deity, Zlatan gave the above response.
3. "No way, Zlatan doesn't do auditions."
Some time ago, when offered a trial with Arsenal, Zlatan flatly snubbed Arsene Wenger with this classic.
4. "Nothing, she already has Zlatan."
When asked what he got his wife for her birthday, Ibra insisted she already got him.
5. "An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team."
In his autobiography ‘I Am Zlatan’, Ibrahimovic discusses the problems his team-mates face when he is on the bench.
6. "Come to my house and you'll see if I'm gay. And bring your sister."
Questioned by a female reporter over his sexuality, Zlatan responded with this tongue-in-cheek reply.
7. "Swedish style? No. Yugoslavian style? Of course not. It has to be Zlatan-style."
When asked if his roots had influenced his footballing approach, Ibra stressed his uniqueness.
8. "We are looking for an apartment [in Paris]. If we don't find anything, then I'll probably just buy the hotel."
After signing for Paris Saint-Germain in the summer of 2012, the Malmo-born star was seeking a house for his family whilst having a back-up plan.
9. "First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog."
The PSG attacker said this on making Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz look distinctly average.
10. "I haven't met her yet. But when I do, I'll date her."
When asked who the most beautiful woman in the world was, Ibra had this to say.
11. "You'll have to ask your wife that."
A reporter learnt the hard way why not to ask Zlatan about the origin of the scratches on his face.
Perhaps, more jibes may arouse from the Swedish attacker in the long run.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/1a2u3KU
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.