Mail On Sunday:
- Manchester United winger Ashley Young is poised for a return to former club Aston Villa in January.
- Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is facing a possible FA ban after making an obscene gesture towards Manchester City fans at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
- Chelsea captain John Terry is set for a new one-year contract after impressing Stamford Bridge boss Jose Mourinho.
- Liverpool and Tottenham are among FIVE Premier League sides chasing £12million German starlet Kevin Volland.
Sun on Sunday (subscription required):
- Inter Milan want to sign Manchester City defender Aleksander Kolarov in January after failing to hold down a first-team place under Manuel Pellegrini.
- Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has launched his own Facebook-style social network - all about himself.
Around the web:
- Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says Bayern Munich head coach Pep Guardiola can return to the Nou Camp anytime.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms