LeBron James continues to win just about every individual accolade the NBA has to offer, with the reigning MVP this afternoon named as the player whose name has sold the most jerseys across the league in 2013.
The Miami Heat star has made fans flock to grab a jersey with 'James' on the back more than any other star name in the NBA, with LA Lakers icon Kobe Bryant left in the shade and made to settle for second place this year.
Bryant, Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony close out the top five, with James taking the title of highest-selling jersey for an incredible fifth time in his career to date.
Philadelphia 76ers' Michael Carter-Williams is the only rookie to break the top 15 players able to shift jerseys on a massive scale, while James Harden and Paul George enter the top bracket of star players in this particular poll for the very first time.
The Top 15 NBA shirt-sellers for 2013 are listed in the popularity poll below:
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
12. James Harden, Houston Rockets
13. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers