Porto defender Nicolas Otamendi is keen on a move to the Premier League before the transfer window shuts on Friday.
The Daily Express claim the Argentine international is attracting interest from Premier League trio Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City.
And the 25-year-old is said to be keen on sealing a move to one of the aforementioned clubs.
La Liga outfit Valencia were reportedly close to tying up a deal that would see Otamendi move to the Mestalla earlier on in the window, however his proposed move to Spain fell through due to his high wage demands.
Otamendi's fellow teammate Eliaquim Mangala is also being targeted by a number of Premier League clubs - with both Manchester United and Manchester City said to be keen on landing the Frenchman before the start of next season.
However Porto are likely to demand a huge fee for Mangala - due to his age and the fact that he is being chased by a number of top European teams, whereas Otamendi could be allowed to leave the Estádio do Dragão for a far cheaper fee.