Fox have released their schedule for Super Bowl Sunday and it includes one detail in particular that stands out, the pre-game show will take place in two different states.
The network's Super Bowl pregame show will kickoff at 2pm at Fox's broadcast location in Times Square. At the conclusion of the first hour, co-hosts Terry Bradshaw and Curt Menefee and analysts Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long and insider Jay Glazer will head off in a car to MetLife Stadium. The plan is for the group to then be joined by Michael Strahan and retake to the air at 4pm.
"The thing everyone is talking about this year is a New York-New Jersey game and I went after that in the pregame," Fox Sports executive producer Bill Richards said. "We will be a two-state pregame show, which is something I really wanted."
The rest of the line up looks something like this.
- A feature on Vince Lombardi and his links to the New York and New Jersey
- A live sit-down interview with Barrack Obama conducted by Bill O'Reilly
- A taped interview between Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namath walking down Broadway
- An examination of some of the great games in New York/New Jersey history
- A tribute to longtime Fox NFL broadcaster Pat Summerall, who passed away in April
- An interview of Wes Welker by Randy Moss
All this before the kick off which is scheduled for 6:25. So get your chips and dip ready, it's going to be a long one.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms