Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has attracted the interest of six clubs according to his agent - however he will not be on the move before the close of the Janaury window.
The Mexican is said to be unhappy with the lack of game time on offer this season, and is reportedly seeking a move away from Old Trafford.
Recently, the likes of Tottenham, Monaco and various clubs in Italy have been linked with the Manchester United striker.
Despite that interest, Manchester United boss David Moyes is said to be adamant that he would be going nowhere.
"I was in Manchester [earlier this week], I met with the chairman. Javier is considered among the most important players at the club," his agent said.
"Chicharito will not leave Manchester United within the next six months, but we do not know what will happen after [the World Cup].
"There’s been a club in Germany, one in France, two clubs in Spain and two more in Italy that are hoping to count on his services."
The Mexican has fallen down the pecking order this season, with Danny Welbeck preferred in attack by David Moyes when both Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie were out of action through injury.
Tottenham were also linked with the 25-year-old in the summer, and were set to reignite their interest in the winter window.
Spurs, who lost 5-1 to Manchester City at White Hart Lane on Wednesday, look short in attack and are said to be looking at a deal to take Dimitar Berbatov from Fulham on loan.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms