NBA stars take home a substantial amount of cash per month as they are well paid by their respective franchises.
However it is not just their franchises who contribute to the vast amounts of money they earn each week.
The two biggest stars in the NBA, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, earn the most from endorsements across the two conferences - with the likes of Nike and Coca-Cola signing the duo to long-term sponsorship deals.
Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony are just some of the other NBA stars to make the top 10 shortlist due to their current endorsement deals.
Forbes have released figures of how much the likes of Bryant and King James earned over the course of 2013 from endorsement deals.
And here's how the final 10 shaped up:
1) LeBron James (Miami Heat) - $42million - Nike/McDonald's/Coca-Cola
2) Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers) - $34million - Nike/Turkish Air
3) Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls) - $21million - Adidas
4) Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder) - $14million - Nike
5) Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat) - $12million - Li-Ning
6) Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) - $9million - Jordan/Nike
7) Amar'e Stoudemire (New York Knicks) -$6.5million - Nike
8) Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets) - $6million - Adidas
9) Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers) - $6million - Jordan/Nike
10) Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers) - $4million - Jordan/Nike
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms