Football

Chelsea target moves step closer to AC Milan exit

Published Add your comment

Football News
24/7

Former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is close to being shown the door at AC Milan, according to reports in France.

The Italian forward has reportedly angered AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi after a number of frustrating performances.

Le10Sport believe Chelsea target Balotelli blew his final chance of impressing Berlusconi on Sunday - when AC Milan lost 4-2 at home to Parma.

Balotelli, who is said to be valued at £25million, found the net from the penalty spot in the 76th minute but did not have a major impact on the game.

News of AC Milan’s desire to get rid of the 23-year-old will boost Chelsea’s chance of bringing Balotelli back to the Premier League.

Mourinho is a big fan of Balotelli - having worked with the controversial forward during his time at Inter Milan.

The Portuguese tactician hinted earlier this month that he could make a move for Balotelli in the summer as he is keen on bolstering Chelsea’s forward line ahead of next season.

Mourinho said on Balotelli: "In football you never know the future.

"Balotelli is with a big club at the moment but you never know the future.”

Balotelli has also previously stated that he would be keen on working with Mourinho again.

The only thing that could jeopardise Balotelli’s move back to the Premier League is Clarence Seedorf, as the Italian enjoys working under the Dutchman.

Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms

Topics:
Mario Balotelli
Manchester City
Chelsea
Football
AC Milan
Premier League

Article Comments

Report author of article

Please let us know if you believe this article is in violation of our editorial policy, please only report articles for one of the following reasons.

Report author

DISCLAIMER

This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.

Want more content like this?

Like our GiveMeSport Facebook Page and you will get this directly to you.

Already Subscribed to Facebook, don't ask me again

Follow GiveMeSport on Twitter and you will get this directly to you.

Already Following, don't ask me again

Like our GiveMeSport Page and you will get this directly to you.

Already Subscribed to G+, don't ask me again