After being unveiled to his new club fans on Tuesday, Luis Suarez has promised that they won't suffer a repeat of previous biting incidents, according to Sky Sports.
The new Barcelona star has been on the end of two bans for biting related incidents, the first against Branislav Ivanovic and the latter making a victim out of Giorgio Chiellini.
However Suarez has openly told the media he is seeking professional help regarding any anger problems: "The dream of playing for Barca comes from many years ago, as a kid. Everyone knows my relationship with family living here.
"When I came to watch games here, I thought 'One day I will play here'. But it seemed something far away. There were offers from other clubs but when the Barca option came up I didn't think twice.
"My ban is what it is and we have to accept it. I have apologised and I've been talking to professionals in order to deal with it. I say to all the fans do not worry about that. I won't be doing that anymore.
"It's a difficult moment for me. I had the same situation last year at Liverpool (when he was banned for biting Branislav Ivanovic). I started to play on September 20 but I was able to train and help my team-mates off the pitch."
FIFA originally banned Suarez from all football related activities for four months, but the striker saw his penalty get eased after his recent appeal, meaning that he's almost certain to be ready to play his first match against bitter rivals Real Madrid once his competitive game ban is lifted.
Suarez is now allowed to train with his new Barcelona team mates, and take part in friendly matches, but the star is still banned from professional games.
"Playing at the Camp Nou yesterday was spectacular, very emotional. I still can't believe it. This is a dream come true," he said about his debut in a Barcelona shirt.