After securing their place in the Capital One Cup final, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho may now turn his attentions to the transfer window as it approaches its latter stages.
The Blues are yet to make additions in this January transfer market, but it appears that they've already missed out on one of their targets.
Here's some of the biggest transfer news coming out of Stamford Bridge...
Paco Alcacer won't join Chelsea
The Daily Star claim Chelsea have missed out on target Paco Alcacer, who has signed a new contract with Valencia.
The 21-year-old striker has scored eight goals this season for Valencia and earned his first international cap for Spain last year.
Article continues below
While speculation was rife that the youngster was open to a move away from his boyhood club, he has blunted any possibility of joining Chelsea by signing a new contract at the Mestalla.
So I suppose that ends that.
Ramos to join Chelsea?
The Daily Express, meanwhile, believe that Sergio Ramos could be on his way to the Blues after the Spanish international stalled on signing a new contract with Real Madrid.
The report has suggested that the 28-year-old, whose contract ends in 2017, wants to be paid the same amount as other stars Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema.
It remains to be seen as to whether the Blues will step up their interest in the player anytime soon.
Patizan midfielder hopes to join by Monday
Indecisive Serbian midfielder Danilo Pantic has now claimed that he's going to join Chelsea this week.
As reported by the Metro, the player said that he is unlikely to sign another deal with Partizan Belgrade, as he told reporters: “In the situation we are now in, going to Chelsea would be the best solution for me and Partizan.
“I am not sure when I will be back in Belgrade, I believe in the next day or two, and a transfer should be done this week,” Pantic added.