Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba will be at the centre of a bidding war this summer, according to FIFA agent Isidoro Maresca.
The French international is one of the most in-demand players in Europe right now, and Juventus chief Beppe Marotta has previously revealed that he has clubs lining up to pay more than €70 million for the 22-year-old's services.
Manchester United and Chelsea have been heavily linked with a swoop for the star in the upcoming summer transfer window, while European giants Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain have also been credited with an interest in him.
Article continues below
Maresca told Italian paper Ilsussidiario: "The departure of Pogba from Juventus will depend on the offer and the clubs who will fight to gain his services.
"It could be a case of an auction around the French player. Pogba could definitely sign for Real Madrid; it is no surprise that [agent Mino] Raiola met with [Real manager Carlo] Ancelotti a few weeks ago. But perhaps Paris Saint-Germain will also enter negotiations."
Pogba joined Juventus from Manchester United in 2012 after walking away from Old Trafford at the end of his contract for nothing. Manchester City are also believed to be taking a look at the midfielder, who has scored seven goals in 21 Serie A games this term as Juventus close in on their fourth straight league title.
Article continues below
He'll be expected to help his current club into the quarter-finals of the Champions League when they take on Borussia Dortmund this evening. The Old Lady hold a 2-1 advantage from the first leg thanks to goals from Carlos Tevez and Alvaro Morata.
Wolfsburg want €60m for Kevin de Bruyne
Wolfsburg are holding out for €60 million before they sell Kevin de Bruyne this summer, according to reports in Belgium.
The playmaker has been in incredible form so far this season since securing his permanent switch to the Bundesliga, producing 20 assists for his team-mates to score in the league and in Europe to earn the nickname 'King of Assists'.
Both Chelsea and Manchester City have been linked with a move in recent months, while PSG are also interested.
Chelsea legend blasts Arsenal over Ozil decision
Chelsea legend and BBC Sport pundit Pat Nevin believes Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger made a mistake by not replacing Mesut Ozil with Santi Cazorla in the No. 10 position against AS Monaco on Tuesday night.
The Gunners won the match 2-0 but were eliminated on the away goals rule. "I wonder about the decision to leave Mesut Ozil on the pitch in that number 10 position,” Nevin said on BBC Five Live. “He was poor, his final ball wasn't good at all. He had to be brilliant tonight, core to everything.
“Ozil was very average tonight. He tried hard but I wanted Santi Cazorla in there. If I have any complaint about Arsenal tonight, that's it."