Chelsea left-back Filipe Luis is poised to complete a return to Atletico Madrid when the transfer window re-opens this summer.
This is according to Spanish broadsheet El Confidencial, who claim the Brazilian full-back will move back to the Vicente Calderon less than 12 months after completing a £15.9 million move to Stamford Bridge.
Atletico will pay a reduced fee for the South American, who has failed to earn a regular place in Jose Mourinho's starting line-up, and will slot straight back into Diego Simeone's first XI.
Article continues below
There has been speculation that Luis left Atletico - the 2013-14 La Liga champions - on bad terms, but El Confidencial insist he would be welcomed back to the Calderon with open arms.
Luis, they claim, received a "sensational" offer from Chelsea and would have been "absurd" to reject it, while the club needed the cash and gratefully accepted the Blues' generous offer as a result.
Article continues below
The Spanish publication goes on to claim the "operation is already cooked" - which, presumably, means the deal is as good as done.
Should Chelsea do more to keep Filipe Luis - or should Mourinho allow him to leave the Bridge? Have your say below!
Eden Hazard wants to remain at Chelsea
There's better news for Chelsea fans regarding their star player, Eden Hazard.
The Telegraph claim the Belgium international has no desire to leave Stamford Bridge, despite comments made by Real Madrid Castilla coach Zinedine Zidane earlier this week.
The French legend told FIFA that he's a huge fan of Chelsea's attacking winger and believes he has the potential to become an even better footballer.
But despite the fact Real Madrid are beginning to flutter their eyelashes in Hazard's direction, the man likely to win the PFA Player of the Year is content with his current employers, having signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract in February.
Chelsea fans: are you worried that Eden Hazard will want to join Real Madrid in the future? Tell us by leaving a comment in the box below!
Arsene Wenger: Eden Hazard used to lack maturity
Sticking with Eden Hazard, ahead of this Sunday's Premier League clash at the Emirates Stadium, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has hinted that the Belgium international previously lacked maturity.
The veteran French coach believes, however, that Hazard is now a more mature footballer and this has allowed him to flourish into a genuine world-class talent.
"Everybody would agree that he's had a great season," Wenger said in his pre-match press conference. "He's found maturity that he didn't have before."
Hazard needs two more goals to reach 20 in all competitions for the first time since his final campaign with Lille in 2011-12.
Is Eden Hazard now the Premier League's best player? Have your say in the comments below!