Chelsea captain John Terry celebrated reaching 1,000,000 followers on Instagram by posting a picture of all his success at the club.
The picture features Terry in his home surrounded by all the trophies he has won during his time at Stamford Bridge and big blue balloons highlighting the milestone.
This has capped off a great season for Terry, after already guiding Chelsea to a League and Cup double, his goal against Liverpool meant he became the highest scoring defender in Premier League history with 39 goals.
"1,000,000 followers. A big THANK YOU to everyone for following me, I hope you have enjoyed getting an insight into my life on and off the field."
- Premier League (4): 2004/05, 2005/06, 2009/10, 2014/15
- FA Cup (5): 1999/00, 2006/07, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2011/12
- League Cup (3): 2004/05, 2006/07, 2014/15
- Community Shield (2): 2005, 2009
- UEFA Champions League (1): 2011/12
- UEFA Europa League (1): 2012/13
- PFA Player of the Year (1): 2004/05
- PFA Team of the Year (4): 2003/04, 2004/05, 2005/06, 2014/05
- FIFA World Cup Team of the Tournament (1): 2006
- FIFPro World XI (5): 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- UEFA Club Football Awards Best Defender (3): 2005, 2008, 2009
- UEFA Team of the Year (4): 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Chelsea Player of the Year (2): 2001, 2006
- Highest scoring defender in Premier League history: 39 goals
After one of his best seasons in a blue shirt, it seems the 34-year-old is far from retiring. The Chelsea skipper has equalled his record of scoring eight goals in all competitions this season, which is more than strikers like Edin Dzeko, Radamel Falcao and Mario Balotelli.
Terry has also played every minute of Chelsea's Premier League campaign and will be looking to set a personal goal-scoring record this season.