Danny Cipriani, who was arrested on suspicion of drink driving following an early morning car crash, is due to be available for England's World Cup campaign after he was re-bailed until November.
The Sale fly-half was unhurt in a collision between his Mercedes and a Toyota in the Chelsea area of west London shortly after 5am on June 1.
He was given a breath test and taken to a west London police station before being released on bail.
SIGN UP NOW
Want to become a GMS writer? Sign up now and submit a 250 word test article: http://gms.to/haveyoursay4
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said at the time: "Police were called at approximately 5.15am on Monday, 1 June to reports of two cars in collision in Imperial Road, SW6.
"No reports of any injuries.
"The cars involved were a silver Toyota Prius and a black Mercedes C63.
"The driver of the Mercedes, a 27-year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
"He was taken to a west London police station where he was later released on police bail."
A police spokesman confirmed that the 27-year-old had been re-bailed to a date in mid-November pending further inquiries.
That means Cipriani, who is in Stuart Lancaster's initial World Cup squad which will be cut to 31 ahead of the opening match with Fiji at Twickenham on September 18, will be available for the tournament which ends on October 31.
England head coach Lancaster said on June 23: "(I am) waiting to see what the police investigation will determine.
"At the moment he's not been charged with anything so as a consequence is in camp and training as everyone else is."
"We'll wait and see whether the police will charge or not as the case may be and I'll deal with it as and when it's appropriate."