Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has said a team full of Diego Costas would be no good for him.
The Brazilian-born Spain international is currently serving a three-game ban for violent conduct after his actions in the 2-0 win against Arsenal.
Costa is available for the Blues' Champions League tie at Mourinho's former team FC Porto. However, the Portuguese manager believes a squad full of players with his hunger and determination would not work.
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
Apply to become a GMS writer by signing up and submitting a 250-word test article: http://gms.to/haveyoursay5
As per the Mail, he said: "We would lose every game, the desire to suspend him is so great that you wouldn't have enough players to start the game.
"I am happy to only have one and let him play until they decide to suspend him again."
Evidently the 52-year-old is still not happy with Costa's suspension, but will be happy to have the forward back amongst the ranks for the trip to the Estadio do Dragao.
Chelsea struggled in his absence, drawing 2-2 to winless Newcastle United on Saturday - two goals in seven minutes from Ramires and Willian saving their blushes.
Loic Remy and Radamel Falcao both struggled at St James' Park and neither player looked likely to find a way past Tim Krul.
Costa's retrospective action has been a major talking point since last week and the question has been raised over what physicality is acceptable.
The physical battle between striker and defender is a vital component of any match. However, Costa overstepped the mark at Stamford Bridge.
His swinging hands towards the face of Laurent Koscielny and scratching of Gabriel Paulista were unnecessary and could cost his side dearly as they continue to struggle in the Premier League.
Do you agree with Diego Costa's three-game ban? Have your say by leaving a comment below!