WWE fans, hello and welcome to Friday.
To mark the end of the working week - unless you’re amongst those poor souls forced to work at the weekend as well - we’ve compiled the biggest stories from today purely for the purpose of informing.
Tackle the beast below if you want to be updated on all things WWE, or you can watch the video above if you’d rather use your ears than your eyes. Enjoy.
Del Rio replacing Orton
Wrestling fans in Europe hoping to see Randy Orton are to be left disappointed - potentially - as he’s being replaced by new United States champion Alberto Del Rio due to suffering an injury.
Reports claim the Mexican will come in for Orton for at least the first part of the continent’s tour, though, as has been proven in the past, things could change moving forward if Orton can step up his recovery.
We’ll do our best to keep you updated with that story.
Lesnar's comeback date
Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar’s return date has been provisionally set and it looks likely that he’ll make his comeback in mid-December.
It was previously said that he wouldn’t be featuring again this year on TV, though according to new reports one more appearance is in the pipeline.
December 19 is the specific date mentioned though there’s no obvious opponent lined up as of yet.
Mysterio return could happen
And to finish, Rey Mysterio has confirmed he might be inclined to return to the WWE in the future, but not just yet.
The Mexican wrestler said that he didn’t part ways with the organisation on bad terms so there was no definitive reason why he wouldn’t consider going back to work under Vince McMahon in the future.