It's that time of year when EA Sports release a number of teasers showcasing the latest FIFA installment.
First it was the 'Football Has Changed' trailer, which last week revealed the four new faces to feature on the game's cover: Anthony Martial, Marco Reus, Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez.
And now, EA have unveiled a new story mode called 'The Journey', whereby gamers control the life of youngster Alex Hunter both on and off the football pitch.
SIGN UP NOW
Want to become a GMS writer? Sign up now and submit a 250 word test article: http://gms.to/haveyoursay4
The trailer shows Hunter, whilst playing for Manchester United, with his family, speaking to agents and having off-pitch scuffles with teammates; in a nutshell, FIFA 17 allows gamers to virtually live the life of a professional footballer.
Watch the exciting footage below.
Unsurprisingly, social media has since had it's say on the trailer and some of the Twitter responses are just hilarious.
There was even a sly dig at United, who Hunter plays for in the trailer.
Fantastic. Twitter never disappoints.
EA have confirmed that whilst Hunter will be the only playable character on story mode, gamers have a choice of what team he plays for.
A number of other features and updates have also been announced:
- higher quality graphics through Frostbite's game engine
- the use of Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger, Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola on the sidelines
- more attacking options to create and score goals
- unique ways of taking free-kicks, penalties and corners to "inject personality and experience control"
- greater physical control when battling opposition players for the ball
- increased spacial awareness and the ability to "move, read and react"
FIFA 17 comes out in Europe on September 29, 2016, and will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.