With every passing day, gamers are getting more and more excited about the imminent release of FIFA 17.
September 29 is when fans can get their hands on the latest edition - and the build up to its arrival has really been something quite special.
EA Sports have successfully teased FIFA players by revealing the game's top 50 players, top 10 dribblers and a list of five-star skillers, which features the likes of Neymar and Riyad Mahrez.
SIGN UP NOW
Want to become a GMS writer? Sign up now and submit a 250-word test article: http://gms.to/haveyoursay4
Much to the delight of those waiting in anticipation for FIFA 17's release, a demo will soon be made available to test the many improvements EA have promised.
And when I say soon, I mean next week.
Gamers can play the FIFA 17 demo on Tuesday 13 September and experience for themselves exactly what's so different about the latest instalment.
Here's how Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users can download it, per the Liverpool Echo.
1. Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and select 'Store' in the top row of options
2. Select the search option
3. Type in 'FIFA 17 downloadable demo'
4. Once the game appears - press download
5. You can check the installation progress in the 'My games and apps' section
1. Make sure your PlayStation 4 is connected to the internet
2. Select the "Store" icon - which is the image on the far left that looks like a bag
3. Click 'Search' and type in FIFA 17
4. The game should now appear with an option to pre-order the full version or download the demo - click on the option to download the free demo
As for the teams that feature on the demo - well, they're yet to be revealed, but here are the teams that were available for use at last month's Gamescom: Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, Olympique Lyonnais, Paris Saint-Germain, Seattle Sounders, Tigres UANL, FC Bayern Monaco, Gamba Osaka, Inter and Juventus.
And the stadiums: Stamford Bridge, Suita City Football Stadium and Centuitylink Field.