Life is pretty swell for Conor McGregor at the moment.
Earlier this month, the Irishman beat Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 to make history and become featherweight champion, adding to his lightweight belt.
And then, following the bout, he told reporters that he and wife Dee Devlin are expecting their first child in May 2017, which will see McGregor take a break from UFC.
What the future holds for McGregor is unknown, with rumours spreading that he could make the switch to WWE in the new year.
Earlier this month, Paul Michael Levesque, AKA Triple H, welcomed the idea of the 28-year-old making a crossover appearance.
"He could come over, he's got it all, man - he's got the personality, the skills, the talk. He's an entertainer, for sure," he said, per the Telegraph.
"What does he walk around at? 180lbs? I have smaller guys now in the WWE. We have 200lb guys who are stars. You don't need to be 300lbs any more."
McGregor's agent, Audie Attar, has now provided an exciting update on a potential move.
"I think it's all about business, man," he said on Tuesday's episode of the Five Rounds podcast.
"If [WWE] is going to come with an offer, we are willing to entertain it. We are here. Have their people call his people - which is me. We can have a conversation."
McGregor would ultimately hope to replicate the success of Floyd Mayweather's fight at WrestleMania in 2008, where he knocked out the Big Show.
Much could depend on whether McGregor is granted his wish of part ownership in UFC.
"I've got a family now, so I want ownership. I want an equal share," he said after his fight with Alvarez.
"Whoever owns this company needs to come to me and give me a real slice. Bring me in on this for real. Make me an owner. I need to be set for life."
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms