GiveMeSport Writing Academy
- Work through the seven levels
- Get your work published online
- Earn rewards & badges along the way
Work your way through the set levels & climb the GiveMeSport Academy ladder. Learn more.back to top
Badges & Achievements
Earn rewards, badges & prizes for your work - including tickets, professional tutoring, interview opportunities & much, much more. Learn more.back to top
Get Your Work Published
Get your work published, create an online portfolio & have your work read by millions of sports fans all over the world. Learn more.back to top
About the Academy
The GiveMeSport Writing Academy gives aspiring sports journalists a platform to have their work read by millions of sports fans, all over the world. By providing you with first-hand journalism experience, we hope to enhance and develop your journalistic skills, giving you the edge on your rivals in what is a fiercely competitive market.
With an extensive range of rewards, badges & achievements up for grabs, begin your journey today by joining the GiveMeSport Academy & start climbing the sports journalism ladder!back to top
House Rules & Style Guide
- Minimum word count
- Your articles must be a minimum of 250 words, not including quotes. If you submit anything below this, your article will not be published.
- If you reference any external articles, please provide a URL in the 'References' tab. This will speed up the time it takes to process your article.
- Proof Reading
- Take pride in your work! Before submitting your article, check over your work for any spelling and/or grammatical errors.
- 5th Floor, Diamond House, 36-38 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8EB
- +44 (0)207 124 5025
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter