Manchester United fans are in dreamland at the moment.
Saturday's 1-0 win over Southampton meant they stayed joint top of the Premier League with Manchester City on 16 points.
They also boast a hugely impressive goal difference of +15 having scored 17 and conceded just two, both coming against Stoke City in the 2-2 draw.
Away from the Premier League, United made the perfect start to their Champions League campaign by beating FC Basel 3-0. Next up is CSKA Moscow on Wednesday.
And in the Carabao Cup, Jose Mourinho's men are in the last 16 and face Swansea City away after beating Burton 4-1 in midweek.
In fact, the only reason for United fans to be sad at the moment is Paul Pogba's hamstring injury. Even Mourinho doesn't know when the Frenchman will return.
"I have no idea," Mourinho admitted on Friday. "No idea. But it's a great opportunity for other players to play and I trust them all.
"I'm not going to cry or be counting the days until Pogba comes back, not at all. When he comes back, welcome, but until then, I trust my people."
Life as a United fan is pretty sweet at the moment, then, but that hasn't stopped rival supporters from picking holes.
Twitter user @ObsCesced - a Chelsea fan - has created a hilarious 13-tweet thread mocking United fans. It's called: "United fan phrase handbook."
It contains a range of phrases that have become synonymous with United supporters - and they're pretty spot on. Check it out.
1. United fan phrase handbook
2. "_______ just had a shocking performance but you won't hear about it because his name isn't Paul Pogba."
3. "__________ for £60m?? Shows what a bargain Pogba was."
4. "If Jose did what Klopp just did he'd have been banned for life. Clear campaign against United."
5. "Wow look at Herrerra's passion there. Future captain, he gets United."
6. *Leaving this one out. Probably shouldn't be repeated.*
7. "Lukaku with less unsuccessful touches this season than ________. His bad first touch is a myth. Best striker in the league."
8. "Didn't want him anyway."
9. "You shouldn't rate CMs on goals & assists wtf? .... Pogba has more assists than Modric this season but you don't hear anyone talk about it."
10. *Matic makes a tackle* "Wow thanks Chelsea for him, best DM in the league. The missing part of our jigsaw. World class."
11. "Jesus and Mbappe do it against nobodies. Rashford does it when it matters. But you won't hear about it because he plays for United."
12. You can basically add "But you won't hear about it because he plays for United" to all of these, they love that one.
13. "If De Gea played for Real or Barca everyone would call him the best keeper in the world. They only don't admit it because he plays for us."
Don't even pretend like you haven't said at least one of these before, United fans.