WBC Heavyweight Champion, Deontay Wilder, has responded to Eddie Hearn's claims that he turned $3 million to fight Dillian Whyte.
Last week Hearn revealed Wilder turned down £2.3m ($3m) to fight Whyte and instead is opted to take on mandatory opponent Bermane Stiverne on November 4 in Brooklyn, NY after Luis Ortiz failed a drugs test.
Responding to Hearn's accusations, the American launched into a foul-mouthed rant against the promoter.
"Eddie Hearn is a promoter, just like other people, when you're a promoter, and you don't have to get in the ring, you can say whatever you want to say, because you don't have to feel the pain," Wilder said - skip to 0:25 in the video below to see it.
"The only thing it can do, is harm your fighter.
"He said he can get me out in three but Joshua said he wants to me out in 2020, that doesn't sound like a confident champion."
"I'm going to tell you one thing, it's dangerous to #$&* with a hungry lion."
"He already the king, but when you starve him, it's a mess."
Wilder's fight with Stiverne is a rematch of the contest in January 2015, when the American won with an unanimous points decision from the judges.
Meanwhile, Hearn had struggled to find an opponent for Whyte, but eventually reached an agreement for 'The Body Snatcher' to face Robert Helenius on the Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam undercard.
And Whyte is confident a victory will secure him a world title shot next year.
"I'm ready to rock," Whyte told Sky Sports. "It's a good fight. No-one can deny me a world title fight if I win this fight. No-one can say I'm not ready or I haven't fought anyone.
"No-one can ever say that. I'm ranked highly across the board and I'm fighting a legitimate contender.
"I've seen him, he's a good fighter, very well-rounded with a good jab and good boxing ability. You can see he's got a very good amateur career."