Anthony Joshua has very much established himself as Britain's ‘Golden Boy’ of boxing over the past few years and there is little doubt the victory over Wladimir Klitschko earlier this year was one of the best, yet most gruelling fights of his career.
The next bout is only days away as AJ is set to face the 36-year-old, Carlos Takam, in Cardiff.
The defending champion has been placed as the huge favourite for Saturday, but is expecting a much longer clash than most on the night.
Joshua only found out he would be fighting the Cameroon-born heavyweight late last week, after original opponent, Kubrat Pulev, pulled out of Saturday’s proceedings due to a shoulder injury.
And plenty of AJ's supporters will be surprised to hear what he expects to happen when the pair finally go toe-to-toe.
“He is durable. He will become more durable because he’ll begin hostile territory,” Joshua told Sky Sports.
“When you come into that type of environment, what have you got to lose? He’ll say: ‘I’ll give it my all.
“People have said: ‘Josh, what round? what round?, I think we’re going for a 10 to 12 round fight because the guy’s head is like a block of cement.”
Only three of Joshua’s 19 previous opponents have taken him past the third round of a fight. So could the brutal Klitschko encounter have knocked some confidence out of the Brit?
Dillian Whyte, another previous victim of AJ's and also fighting on the undercard, doesn’t think his old foe will be troubled very much.
“Takam isn't strong enough to cause him problems," Whyte added.
“He’ll spend his night running into uppercuts and right hands."
Is Joshua trying to avoid complacency by predicting a long fight or does Takam genuinely have the capability to cause an upset? Let us know below!