Anthony Joshua's proposed heavyweight unification bout with Deontay Wilder has been the talk of the boxing world in recent days.
Matchroom's Eddie Hearn has been mulling over a $50m deal put on the table by Wilder's management, as he looks to secure his client Joshua a deal that would ensure that such a fight between the pair takes place.
Joshua is still searching for his next big fight after coming out on top following a points victory over New Zealand's Joseph Parker at Cardiff's Principality Stadium at the end of last month.
Wilder and his management handed Joshua and the Brit's team a deadline of midnight on Thursday (US time) to agree to the fight and strike up a deal.
However, since the grand offer from American Wilder was drawn up, it has all gone quiet, leaving boxing fans unsure of either parties next move.
However, Hearn has recently given some interesting comments about Wilder's next potential opponent in the ring, which is yet to be decided upon.
According to the promoter, Joshua and Wilder will do battle, despite Dominic Breazeale being approached to fight Wilder first.
And, Hearn relayed some information that had been passed onto him by the WBC, as Joshua and Wilder wait in limbo to lock horns for a unification heavyweight battle.
"I still believe they (Wilder's team) have agreed Dominic Breazeale next, in June or July. The WBC have told us that," Hearn told Sky Sports News.
"They have said the mandatory will happen between Wilder and Breazeale, and the winner of Dillian Whyte vs Luis Ortiz will fight the winner of that. Maybe they're just using it as a back-up.
"If (Anthony versus Wilder) is not made next, it has to be made after. But forget after and let's just make it now!"News Now - Sport News