Throughout the NBA playoffs, we here at GiveMeSport are hosting our NBA Playoff Show, where myself and Max Whittle break down the action. Now right on the cusp of the 2018 NBA Finals, here today we bring to you episode nine - analysis of the final game of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics.
Discussed and analysed on this episode:
- How did LeBron adjust his game to be able to play all 48 minutes?
- Which of the other Cavaliers stepped up with him?
- Why did the Celtics never get going?
- Does LeBron's performance in this series significantly affect his all-time legacy?
- What do the Celtics now do this summer?
GiveMeSport is the official media partner of the NBA in the United Kingdom, and we aim to here create regular NBA content that UK fans can be proud of. We aim to bring you high quality NBA news, views, analysis and stories via any medium possible. And so with that in mind, also take the time to check out The GiveMeSport NBA Podcast.
Listen to the latest episode, with the New York Times's Marc Stein (@thesteinline), below.
The GiveMeSport NBA Podcast is available to almost all podcast apps and directories, and will also always be available here at GiveMeSport.com/NBA and at NBA.com/uk.News Now - Sport News