Karl Oyston is focusing on the future at Blackpool after the bankruptcy order made against him was annulled on Tuesday.
Oyston stepped down as chairman and a director on August 18, a day before it emerged he was involved in a bankruptcy hearing.
He was later declared bankrupt and an insolvency report published in September confirmed his status had been such since August 18. Oyston has continued as acting chief executive at Blackpool, who issued a statement confirming the bankruptcy order had been annulled.
"I am pleased it is resolved, and I am looking forward to working with the manager and trying to keep our Premier League status," Oyston told the Blackpool Gazette.
"I'm also looking forward to completing the ground developments at the club, and concentrating more efforts on the construction of a new training ground."
Blackpool have made an impressive start to the season following their promotion from the Championship in May, taking 10 points from their opening seven league games and causing a major upset in their last outing by defeating Liverpool at Anfield.
"I've been to every match and I am absolutely delighted with the way the team has played," said Oyston.
"Even the two adverse results at Arsenal and Chelsea (6-0 and 4-0 defeats) weren't too hard to bear in the context of all the fantastic results we've had.
"I suppose the most disappointing was the Blackburn game (a 2-1 defeat), which I felt we should have won comfortably. That's the only game I felt even marginally disappointed about.
"Anfield was just fantastic. As a closet Liverpool fan - I supported them as a youngster, so they are my second team - it was with immense pride that my first team deservedly beat them."
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms