Boxing

Anthony Joshua says he is ready.

Boxing fans decide who would win out of Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury

Published Add your comment

Football News
24/7

Anthony Joshua claims he is ready to fight Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury when they are ready.

The British heavyweight, holder of three of the four world belts, has been accused by some fight fans of ducking the big match-ups, while rivals Wilder and Fury had a thrilling brawl in Los Angeles at the weekend.

Fury called Joshua a “chicken” and a rematch between him and Wilder looks inevitable in the wake of their controversial draw.

That could mean Joshua being frozen out of the division’s top fights for a little while yet, but the 29-year-old reckons he is ready to go.

After Wilder’s co-manager Shelly Finkel suggested a Wilder-Joshua showdown could happen, Joshua wrote on Twitter: “What took this fool so long? Like we ain’t been interested?!

“Anyway well done Fury! They (Wilder) wanted to get to you because they assumed you was finished!! I’ll give you a fair one when your ready. Either one of you!”

Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn has gone to Los Angeles this week and says he is hoping to talk about an April date between his fighter and Wilder.

Fury’s promoter Frank Warren, however, hopes to open talks over Fury-Wilder II.

But with all this speculation and chat surrounding the heavyweight division, that led to GiveMeSport asking their fans on their official Facebook page, who would win in a fight between Joshua and Fury.

p1cts74na61csr1cun1ii4lqj11k29.jpg

No doubt a lot of fans will want to see the Fury/Wilder rematch, especially if it takes place in England this time around, but the biggest British fight in history is without doubt The Gypsy King vs AJ.

Whether it happens or not is yet to be known, but if it does, it will no doubt break records and smash viewing figures - but the big question is, who wins?

Well, according to GiveMeSport's fans, Anthony Joshua would have his arm raised in victory.

With over 55,000 votes, AJ picked up a staggering 71% of the votes, whilst Fury had to settle with the remaining 29%.

Topics:
Frank Warren
Eddie Hearn
Anthony Joshua
Tyson Fury
Boxing

Article Comments

Read more

Report author of article

Please let us know if you believe this article is in violation of our editorial policy, please only report articles for one of the following reasons.

Report author

DISCLAIMER

This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.

Want more content like this?

Like our GiveMeSport Facebook Page and you will get this directly to you.

Already Subscribed to Facebook, don't ask me again

Follow GiveMeSport on Twitter and you will get this directly to you.

Already Following, don't ask me again