Arsenal can stretch their unbeaten run in all competitions to 21 games on Saturday when they host Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Here, Press Association Sport takes a look at the club’s run to date.
20. December 5, Manchester United 2-2 Arsenal, Premier League
Unai Emery’s team twice led at Old Trafford and were pegged back both times by United, although they had only taken the lead the first time due to an uncharacteristic mistake from David De Gea.
19. Dec 2, Arsenal 4-2 Tottenham, Premier League
Perhaps their biggest victory of the season, Arsenal impressed in recovering from a losing position to secure all three points against their in-form rivals.
18. Nov 29, Vorskla Poltava 0-3 Arsenal, Europa League
Emile Smith Rowe, Aaron Ramsey and Joe Willock scored first-half goals for a much-changed Gunners team as they secured first place in Group E.
17. Nov 25, Bournemouth 1-2 Arsenal, Premier League
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s eighth goal of the season sealed their fourth away league victory.
16. Nov 11, Arsenal 1-1 Wolves, Premier League
Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s 86th-minute equalising goal preserved Arsenal’s fine run when it had appeared to be over.
15. Nov 8, Arsenal 0-0 Sporting Lisbon, Europa League
A goalless draw was overshadowed by striker Danny Welbeck suffering a broken ankle.
14. Nov 3, Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool, Premier League
A goal from Alexandre Lacazette in the 82nd minute completed the hosts’ comeback in a highly-entertaining affair.
13. Oct 31, Arsenal 2-1 Blackpool, Carabao Cup
Both sides finished with 10 men as victory sent Arsenal through to the quarter-finals, where Tottenham await.
12. Oct 28, Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal, Premier League
The second of Luka Milivojevic’s two penalties, which came seven minutes from time, ended the impressive 11-game winning streak Emery’s team had been on.
11. Oct 25, Sporting Lisbon 0-1 Arsenal, Europa League
Welbeck scored, having had an earlier header ruled out, to maintain Arsenal’s growing momentum.
10. Oct 22, Arsenal 3-1 Leicester, Premier League
Mesut Ozil’s accomplished display inspired this comeback victory, in which the second goal of Aubameyang’s second-half brace surpassed even Ramsey’s against Fulham for unforgettable brilliance.
9. Oct 7, Fulham 1-5 Arsenal, Premier League
A convincing performance and victory featured Ramsey scoring a contender for goal of the season as Arsenal continued to entertain.
8. Oct 4, FK Qarabag 0-3 Arsenal, Europa League
The 18-year-old Smith Rowe scored his first goal for the club, having recently become their first player since 2000 to make his debut for them.
7. Sep 29, Arsenal 2-0 Watford, Premier League
Craig Cathcart’s own goal and Mesut Ozil’s finish secured another three points, with both goals coming in he final nine minutes.
6. Sep 26, Arsenal 3-1 Brentford, Carabao Cup
Emery’s team convinced as they extended their run of not having lost in the League Cup at home to a team outside of the top flight since 1983.
5. Sep 23, Arsenal 2-0 Everton, Premier League
A man-of-the-match performance from Petr Cech was the basis for victory.
4. Sep 20, Arsenal 4-2 Vorskla Poltava, Europa League
A winning start to Arsenal’s Europa League campaign came against Ukrainian opposition, with Aubameyang netting twice.
3. Sep 15, Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal, Premier League
Goals from Granit Xhaka and Ozil secured a third successive victory
2. Sep 2, Cardiff 2-3 Arsenal, Premier League
A first away victory of the season was secured with Alexandre Lacazette’s 81st-minute winner.
1. Aug 25, Arsenal 3-1 West Ham, Premier League
After a difficult start as Arsenal manager that saw the Gunners beaten by Manchester City and Chelsea, Unai Emery watched his team secure the first victory of his reign as they fought back from a goal down to beat the Hammers.News Now - Sport News