WWE's TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs pay-per-view takes place later this evening with 12 matches currently scheduled for the show at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
All matches on the card are expected to take place despite the known health problems with Braun Strowman, who faces Baron Corbin in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, and Finn Balor, who faces Drew McIntyre.
The current odds for TLC as well have suggested that WWE fans could soon witness some rather interesting storyline developments at the show tonight.
Six title matches have been booked for TLC this evening, and according to odds by BetWrestling.com and 5Dimes, two of those championships will be changing hands.
The current betting odds for WWE TLC from BetWrestling.com and 5Dimes, via NoDQ, are as follows, with the match favourites in bold:
- Fabulous Truth (-300) vs Mahalicia (+220) - Mixed Match Challenge Finals
- Seth Rollins (+155) vs Dean Ambrose (-195) - WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Braun Strowman (-420) vs Baron Corbin (+300) - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match
- Ronda Rousey (-1050) vs Nia Jax (+550) - WWE Raw Women's Championship
- Daniel Bryan (-420) vs AJ Styles (+300) - WWE Championship
- Becky Lynch (+175) vs. Charlotte Flair (+135) vs. Asuka (+180) - WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
- Finn Balor (+400) vs Drew McIntyre (-600)
- Elias (+120) vs Bobby Lashley (-160)
- The Bar (+130) vs The Usos (+140) vs The New Day (+305) - SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Natalya (-600) vs Ruby Riott (+400) - Tables Match
- Buddy Murphy (-185) vs Cedric Alexander (+145) - WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Rey Mysterio (+120) vs Randy Orton (-160) - Chairs Match
According to the odds above, Ambrose is favoured to beat Rollins for the Intercontinental title, and Flair is favoured to beat Lynch and Asuka in their triple threat for the SmackDown Women's Championship.
Neither title change should come as a surprise to WWE fans, especially if you think the rumoured plans for WrestleMania 35 next year are true.
Recent speculation has suggested that Rollins could face Brock Lesnar for the Universal title at WrestleMania, while Lynch could face Rousey as the show's main event as well.
Losses tonight for both Rollins and Lynch so that they can drop their titles will open up their booking direction ahead of the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania season, setting a course for a date with their respective opponents at The Showcase of the Immortals.
We could receive our first indication that WWE is going in this direction at TLC tonight.
Please SUBSCRIBE to our GiveMeSport WWE YouTube channel where we have exclusive interviews and inside scoops.
LISTEN TO OUR LATEST WWE PODCAST WHERE WE TALK TO XAVIER WOODS AND AJ STYLES, AS WELL AS REVIEWING WWE 2K19 AND OUR TRIP TO THE WWE PERFORMANCE CENTERNews Now - Sport News