Jermell Charlo's first career defeat in 32 fights saw him lose his WBC light-middleweight title on Saturday night following a controversial points decision.
The American lost to a unanimous decision, a decision that left the crowd, media and boxing world in dismay.
Following the fight, Charlo let rip in a confrontation with Tony Harrison in which he didn't hold back.
Harrison addressed the media, still in the ring, in saying: "Jermell, you gave me a shot, I'll be happy to give you another one and do it again, and that's from love."
Charlo waded in on the interview with a rather different take on events from the evening.
"He told me walking up just now whatever happen he know what it is," said the 28-year-old.
"He know I won this fight, you know I won this fight, he told me and I accept that challenge."
Harrison interrupted the rant by saying, "no I don't," before the pair engaged in a pantomime-worthy "yes he did, no I don't" type of argument.
Once Charlo had been dragged away from the new light-middleweight world champion, Harrison was allowed to carry on with his interview.
"Listen to me, I got back to my corner every single round, they just told me 'keep doing what you're doing, you dictating the pace and that's what champions do, champions don't just wanna knock people out and that's all he wants to do, look for big shots and not dictate'.
"I used my jab, I probably used more jabs than he threw punches!"
Despite Charlo appearing to land more punches, control the fight and deal more damage to Harrison than he received, Harrison received the decision on scores of 116-112, 115-113 and 115-113.
The decision led to boos from the crowd as Harrison moved to a record of 28-2 and secured his first major belt.
These two probably probably won't be exchanging cards come Christmas morning.News Now - Sport News