Neymar is still tearing it up with Paris Saint-Germain.
The Brazilian was injured for much of his first season in France, but still managed to bag 28 goals in 30 games.
And this campaign, he's managed 18 goals in 21 games.
However, leaving Barcelona just 18 months ago, there have been constant reports linking him with a move back to the club.
The latest of which came on Thursday night.
El Mundo, a Spanish newspaper, have claimed that Neymar has been in contact with Barcelona's president.
They state that Neymar is desperate to return to the club, and has rung the Catalan club up five times 'begging' for a return.
In every call, Neymar's father is said to admit that his son 'was wrong to sign for the PSG' and that he is 'disappointed and very sorry.'
The report would have excited Barcelona fans, who would undoubtedly take Neymar back with a heartbeat.
However, it appears that this particular report is wide of the mark.
Neymar's father has reacted to the report on Instagram, stating that it is 'fake news'.
It's also telling that Neymar himself has liked the post.
Neymar may well end up making his return to Barcelona, but it appears that he is not 'begging' for a return as El Mundo suggest.
A number of figures connected with Barcelona have previously spoken about Neymar potentially returning to the club, the most recent of which is Andres Iniesta.
Iniesta has revealed that he cannot imagine him returning but hinted that he would like to see it happen.
"Personally, I see it difficult for him to return, but in football I've seen a hundred thousand things," Iniesta told RAC 1, per Goal.
"If he came back, I've always said for years that he's currently one of the best players in the world.
"And what team would not like to have him. But I cannot imagine him back at Barca."News Now - Sport News