Luke Harper has asked for his release from World Wrestling Entertainment as of this evening - Tuesday April 16.
The former member of the Wyatt Family posted a statement on his official Twitter account confirming the news and then went on to thank the WWE Universe for their support over the last six years.
Speculation had been high regarding the future of the former Intercontinental and Tag Team champion, especially considering he had barely featured on TV in recent months.
Now, it's clear that he sees his future away from WWE.
In his statement, he said: "As of this evening, I have requested a release from WWE. The past six years have been a simply amazing journey around the world and back with lifelong friends and family.
- Sasha Banks deletes tweet hinting at unhappiness with WWE
- Ronda Rousey taking WWE hiatus
- The Shield reunite for final time with WWE after RAW
"I am proud of it all and proud to say I shared the ring with my co workers.
"This decision, as difficult as it was, feels right for myself and WWE. My goal in the future is to continue to grow as a performer and person and continue to make my family proud.
"Thank you. From the top to the bottom of WWE. Thank you to the fans for your undying support. Thank you everyone."
Harper made his WWE debut alongside Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan, forming the unusual stable known as The Wyatt Family.
They were later joined by Braun Strowman, who has since gone on to bigger and better things in the company - something that probably can't be said for Harper.
That could be one of the reasons he's decided to leave WWE - he's been there long enough to know how it works, and after being off TV for a long period of time, he probably felt his time was up.
However, he leaves as a one-time NXT Tag Team Champion, a one-time Intercontinental Champion, and a two-time SmackDown Live Tag Team Champion.
He also won a Slammy Award for Match of the Year back in 2014 when Team Cena squared off against Team Authority at Survivor Series.