Anthony Joshua gives his opinion on Jarrell Miller's failed drugs tests

Anthony Joshua will still be fighting on June 1

Anthony Joshua's fight with Jarrell Miller is off after the American failed three separate drugs tests.

The news has shocked the boxing world, with Big Baby recently releasing a video confessing to his crimes.

Ironically, Miller tried to claim that Joshua was using steroids in the build-up to the fight, something which is certainly coming back to haunt him right now.

Miller has been criticised by pretty much everyone in the boxing world and Joshua has now finally spoken out and offered his say on the matter.

The heavyweight champion tweeted out a short video from his official YouTube account.

Joshua says: “I didn’t want to talk too much about Jarrell Miller, because it is not in my character to knock a man when he’s down.

“There’s a lot of things he said previously in press conferences and build up, so I wanted to crack him in his jaw. But when you’re in that position, you have to lead by example, and I knew that weren’t the right thing to do.

“The lesson to learn here is that Karma works in various ways. And what goes around does come back around…I feel like he’s taken faith and blessings out of his own hands… Be respective and be appreciative and lead by example.

“He doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with me or any other heavyweight right now.”

Joshua has certainly had the last laugh

Joshua then has a little message for Miller's mother at the end, saying: “To Miller's mum, I still love you. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know."

Well, he's certainly had the last laugh hasn't he?

Joshua's new opponent for Madison Square Garden on June 1 is expected to be announced today, with Michael Hunter and Andy Ruiz Jr the current favourites for the bout.

Dillian Whyte is already fighting in the summer, Luis Ortiz's team amazingly said they didn't have enough preparation time and Kubrat Pulev is currently suspended.

News Now - Sport News