The Premier League season is just a few games away from completion.
It's be another fascinating campaign in world football's most entertaining league and there's still plenty to play for - no less than in Manchester City and Liverpool's battle for the title.
The fight to avoid relegation is slightly more clear cut with Huddersfield Town and Fulham already already down to the Championship and Cardiff City look poised to join them.
However, those subplots aside, there is currently great debate surrounding who should win this season's PFA Player of the Year award.
Although Virgil van Dijk and Raheem Sterling are the leading contenders, they're joined on the list of nominees by Bernardo Silva, Sergio Aguero, Sadio Mane and Eden Hazard.
- Fan tries to prove Mustafi is better than Van Dijk
- Pogba brands Everton defeat as 'disrespectful'
- Arsenal fan's start petition to imprison Mustafi
2018-19 Premier League
The votes have been collected and it won't be long until football fans discover the winner, although the result is bound to upset one half of the title challengers.
In the mean time, though, Spanish publication Marca have drawn up their equivalent awards system and have decided to rank the top 50 players in the Premier League this season.
It's fascinating to get an outside perspective on what has been a thrilling campaign and it seems the Spaniards are firmly in Team Van Dijk.
Marca's top 50 players
Take a look at the full list down below:
50. Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham)
49. Shane Duffy (Brighton)
48. Salomon Rondon (Newcastle)
47. Ashley Barnes (Burnley)
46. Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford)
45. Ashley Westwood (Burnley)
44. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham)
43. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester)
42. Matt Doherty (Wolves)
41. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)
40. David de Gea (Manchester United)
39. Declan Rice (West Ham)
38. Conor Coady (Wolves)
37. Jose Holebas (Watford)
36. Andre Gomes (Everton)
35. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
34. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
33. Dele Alli (Tottenham)
32. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)
31. Victor Lindelof (Manchester United)
30. Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham)
29. Fabian Schar (Newcastle)
28. James Maddison (Leicester)
27. Ben Foster (Watford)
26. Lucas Digne (Everton)
25. Alisson (Liverpool)
24. David Brooks (Bournemouth)
23. Fernandinho (Manchester City)
22. Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham)
21. Raul Jimenez (Wolves)
20. Martin Dubravka (Newcastle)
19. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace)
18. Ben Chilwell (Leicester)
17. Etienne Capoue (Watford)
16. Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth)
15. Joao Moutinho (Wolves)
14. Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
13. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
12. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
11. Son Heung-min (Tottenham)
10. Andrew Robertson (Liverpool)
9. Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City)
8. Harry Kane (Tottenham)
7. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
6. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
5. Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
3. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
2. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City)
1. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
So, there you have it, Marca believe Van Dijk has been the Premier League's finest this season and Sterling hasn't even been deemed as City's top performer.
It will perhaps be controversial to see Bernardo Silva bagging the silver medal, while players like Trent Alexander-Arnold and Roberto Firmino are some notable absentees.
However, say what you like about the rankings, Van Dijk's influence on this year's Liverpool team is unquestionable and the Dutchman looks poised to claim the PFA's top accolade.
Who do you think has been the best Premier League player this season? Have your say in the comments section below.News Now - Sport News