Raw and SmackDown have been on the decline in recent weeks, with viewing figures in the United States hitting record non-holiday lows for each shows.
Luckily for fans tonight they can read the spoilers of Raw before deciding whether to watch it or not as it is being taped a few hours in advance from the O2 Arena in London.
- Miz TV with Roman Reigns as the special guest opened the show. Elias and Shane McMahon both interrupted and then Bobby Lashley also appeared at ringside and they all attacked Miz and Reigns
- The Miz and Roman Reigns defeat Elias and Bobby Lashley by disqualification due to interference from Shane McMahon. Miz and Reigns though are able to fend off the trio's attack post-match
- Sami Zayn v Braun Strowman is made backstage, even though Strowman v Drew McIntyre was pre-advertised, and Zayn will take Strowman's place in the Money In The Bank match should he win
- Mojo Rawley defeats Apollo Crews in a squash match
- Another backstage segment reveals a new calmer Nikki Cross character, who will replace Alexa Bliss in a Fatal Four-Way later on due to Bliss having 'luggage issues'
- The contract signing between Becky Lynch [who received a fantastic reaction], Charlotte Flair and Lacey Evans turns awry when Lynch is slammed through a table by both of her Money In The Bank opponents
- Baron Corbin defeated Ricochet clean as a whistle, before climbing a ladder in the ring to pose with the MITB briefcase. Ricochet pushes him off though as he sits at the top
- Cesaro insults Rey Mysterio's son, Dominick, backstage and says he looks like Samoa Joe, which sets up a later match between the Swiss Cyborg and Rey
- Nikki Cross defeats Dana Brooke, Naomi and Natalya in the Fatal Four-Way match she was added to earlier on in the night
- Rey Mysterio defeats Cesaro
- The Revival called out The Usos backstage and challenged them to a match
- In what was teased by WrestleVotes earlier today as a 'dark turn' to Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House, it really did turn dark as Bray donned a creepy mask. The video certainly looks interesting but the dark part certainly seems inaudible for now
- Sami Zayn, with the help of Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre, defeated Braun Strowman to take his place in the Money In The Bank match.
There we have it then, some interesting developments but a lot of the same old, same old.
Weirdly enough though no Seth Rollins or AJ Styles even though they have a big title match in six days, but there may have been other reasons for this.