Pace is becoming more and more important in the Premier League as the game gets faster.
You can see that from one look at the top of the scoring charts.
Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Sergio Aguero, Jamie Vardy and Raheem Sterling are the top six.
All are known for being quick off the mark and it's clearly the dominant trait right now.
But which players have recorded the top speeds in the Premier League over the 18/19 season?
- Guardiola loses his temper with reporter after FA Cup final
- Totti's revenge after youngster tries to embarrass him in futsal match
- Ronald named MVP for Serie A in 18/19
Well, according to the Mirror, there are 12 who stand out and somewhat surprisingly, only one of those top scorers makes the cut.
12. Isaac Mbenza - Huddersfield Town - 34.95 km/h
Not too much to shout about this season for Mbenza but he has made the list. If only he could have transferred that pace into goals...
11. Mohamed Salah - Liverpool - 34.95 km/h
You may have expected him to be higher but there was no question he'd be mentioned. Two Golden Boots in a row for the Reds winger.
10. Patrick Van Aanholt - Crystal Palace - 34.96 km/h
Palace have some quick players but Van Aanholt is the quickest. Another three goals this season from the left-back.
9. Sergio Rico - Fulham - 35.01 km/h
Few could have predicted that a goalkeeper would make the top ten. Not the trait that Fulham wish he'd surprised with this season, however.
8. Divock Origi - Liverpool - 35.04 km/h
The quickest Liverpool player this season, according to the stats. He wasn't expected to have much impact this season but Origi is becoming a vital player for the Reds.
7. Felipe Anderson - West Ham United - 35.11 km/h
Ten goals this season from the summer signing. Quick, tricky, and a player capable of brilliant things - West Ham will hope he can kick on further next season.
6. Gerard Deulofeu - Watford - 35.13 km/h
The Watford winger blows hot and cold but there's no doubting he's a threat when he's at his best. His pace is a big part of that.
5. DeAndre Yedlin - Newcastle United - 35.17 km/h
Yedlin is known as one of the quickest players around and it's no surprise that he's here.
4. Leroy Sane - Manchester City - 35.18 km/h
No Sterling but Sane makes the cut. The quickest out-and-out winger in the Premier League.
3. Ruben Vinagre - Wolverhampton Wanderers - 35.20 km/h
Wolves' wing-back hasn't played too much this season but he did manage to record the third-quickest speed this season.
2. Kyle Walker - Manchester City - 35.27 km/h
Walker has become more than just a pacey full-back but it's still something he has in his locker. The fastest top-six player this season.
1. Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Fulham - 35.32 km/h
The Manchester United loanee is the surprise name topping the charts for the season. His disappointing season is unlikely to convince them to take another chance on him, however, despite being the fastest player in the Premier League.