The return of the Premier League is now just two days away.
After three months of anticipation and patience, football fans will be able to indulge in the return of the world's most competitive league and all the festivities that come with it.
Supporters will either be poised in beer gardens with a beverage in their hand, sat with their feet up on the sofa with mates or fussing over late changes to their Fantasy Football teams.
Then, of course, there are the fans that will be travelling around the country to enjoy the games in the flesh and giving the Premier League that special brand of atmosphere.
However, it's no secret that different stadiums and crowds differ massively in the atmosphere department, whether that's because of the architecture, capacity or fans themselves.
- Gary Neville's savage tweet on Lukaku
- Man Utd are 34/1 to win the Premier League
- Ferdinand reckons he'd be worth £125m
The Premier League atmosphere
Selhurst Park has a reputation for being one of the nosiest venues in the country, while the Etihad Stadium's ambience is routinely mocked for failing to match the quality of their team.
Well, bearing that in mind, talkSPORT have decided to rank every Premier League stadium based on atmosphere and they've used research from Football Ground Map to help along the way.
Thousands of fans have given scores for each stadium out of five based on their own experience, and the team at talkSPORT have subjectively ordered it when the scores are the same.
Ranking every Premier League stadium
So, without further ado, take a look at the full list and rankings down below:
20. London Stadium - 2.5/5 (4,977 voters)
19. Emirates Stadium - 2.5/5 (39,347 voters)
18. Old Trafford - 3/5 (89,959 voters)
17. Vitality Stadium - 3/5 (32,737 voters)
16. Etihad Stadium - 3/5 (45,665 voters)
15. Vicarage Road - 3/5 (54,391 voters)
14. Turf Moor - 3.5/5 (43,937 voters)
13. Carrow Road - 3.5/5 (44,503 voters)
12. Goodison Park - 3.5/5 (54,212 voters)
11. King Power Stadium - 3.5/5 (43,766 voters)
10. Stamford Bridge - 3.5/5 (59,615 voters)
9. St. Mary's Stadium - 3.5/5 (40,254 voters)
8. Amex Stadium - 3.5/5 (9,971 voters)
7. Villa Park - 3.5/5 (71,802 voters)
6. Molineux - 3.5/5 (56,313 voters)
5. Selhurst Park - 3.5/5 (59,754 voters)
4. Anfield - 3.5/5 (69,490 voters)
3. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 3.5/5 (638 voters)
2. Bramall Lane - 4/5 (58,444 voters)
1. St. James' Park - 4/5 (54,651 voters)
Which Premier League stadium do you think has the best atmosphere? Have your say in the comments section below.News Now - Sport News