The Champions League group stage kicks off in just a few weeks, with European football's best teams joining the competition.
Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur to lift the trophy in last season's edition and will be looking to make the final for the third successive year.
Barcelona will harbour hopes of winning their final Champions League title since 2015, while Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Real Madrid will all fancy their chances of being crowned champions of Europe.
But the team to beat is arguably Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola has assembled a star studded squad featuring the likes of Kevin de Bruyne, Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero.
- Opening fixtures for CL group stage
- CL group stage draw in full
- Check out our new GIVEMESPORT homepage
They are probably the favourites for the competition and that is reflected by their squad value.
According to Transfermarkt, the Citizens' squad value is £1.14bn - making them the most valuable squad in the Champions League.
But how much is every other squad in the Champions League worth?
1) Manchester City - £1.14bn (C)
2) Real Madrid - £1.06bn (A)
3) FC Barcelona - £1.05bn (F)
4) Liverpool - £959.18m (E)
5) Paris Saint-Germain - £885.60m (A)
6) Tottenham Hotspur - £881.55m (B)
7) Bayern Munich - £779.99m (B)
8) Juventus FC - £777.60m (D)
9) Chelsea FC - £746.78m (H)
10) Atlético Madrid - £746.46m (D)
11) SSC Napoli - £585.00m (E)
12) Borussia Dortmund - £577.89m (F)
13) Inter Milan - £554.31m (F)
14) RB Leipzig - £469.89m (G)
15) Valencia CF - £426.78m (H)
16) Bayer 04 Leverkusen - £371.79m (D)
17) Ajax Amsterdam - £317.70m (H)
18) Olympique Lyon - £306.32m (G)
19) SL Benfica - £281.43m (G)
20) Atalanta - £222.75m (C)
21) Zenit St. Petersburg - £187.34m (G)
22) LOSC Lille - £161.73m (H)
23) Shakhtar Donetsk - £122.76m (C)
24) Lokomotiv Moscow - £119.90m (D)
25) KRC Genk - £111.87m (E)
26) Galatasaray SK - £102.06m (A)
27) Club Brugge - £86.06m (A)
28) Red Bull Salzburg - £74.07m (E)
29) Olympiacos Piraeus - £70.74m (B)
30) GNK Dinamo Zagreb - £67.01m (C)
31) Red Star Belgrade - £51.26m (B)
32) SK Slavia Prague - £36.54m (F)
So Man City top the pile by £80m from Real Madrid. Their squad is almost worth £1bn more than bottom club, Slavia Prague.
Barcelona are third in the list, but could move up to first if they somehow pull off a miraculous deal for Neymar.
Liverpool won the Champions League last season but find themselves in fourth. Juventus are eighth and Chelsea are ninth.
And below is the combined squad values of every group...
Group A: £2.08bn
Group B: £1.784bn
Group C: £1.427bn
Group D: £2.016bn
Group E: £1.730bn
Group F: £2.174bn
Group G: £1.24bn
Group H: £1.653bn
Group F, consisting of Barcelona, Dortmund, Inter and Slavia Prague, is the hardest group with a combined squad value of £2.174bn.
Group G, consisting of Zenit, Benfica, Lyon and Leipzig, is comfortably the weakest.
Man City were judged to have an easy group and that is reflected by the squad values of the teams in their group.
Group C has a combined squad value of £1.427bn, with Man City making up £1.14bn and the other three squads just £313m.News Now - Sport News