Lionel Messi's career is one that will never be forgotten.
The Argentine has dominated the beautiful game in the last 15 years, breaking records that many thought were simply not possible in the modern game.
But what are the Barcelona man's finest feats? Well, we've had a go at naming his top 10 personal achievements.
We have only included records that are exclusive to Messi, so there will be no place for his five Ballon d'Ors, with Cristiano Ronaldo matching that record in 2017.
So without further ado, here's Messi's top 10.
- 'Football will never see a player as selfish as Ronaldo'
- Barcelona want to offer Messi a lifetime contract
- Check out our new GIVEMESPORT homepage
10. The only player to score five goals in a Champions League knockout game
Luiz Adriano also managed a quintet of strikes in a Champions League group stage game for Shakhtar Donetsk, but doing it in a knockout fixture is just unthinkable.
Bayer Leverkusen just could not handle Messi on that magical Camp Nou night back in March 2012, with Barca winning the game 7-1.
9. Leading goal scorer in El Clasico matches (26)
World football's biggest and most-watched fixture has been dominated by the little magician. He has 18 goals in La Liga Clasicos alone.
He also has two hat-tricks against Real Madrid throughout his illustrious career.
8. Only footballer to score 40+ goals in 10 consecutive seasons
Most strikers dream of scoring 40+ goals in a season just once in their career.
As for Messi, that's just the norm. Can he make it 11 in a row in 2019/20?
7. Fastest player to reach 100 Champions League goals (123 games)
A Champions league record that Ronaldo can never break.
The Portuguese may be the competition's top goal scorer, but Messi reached his century of strikes at a frightening pace - and he's still scoring for fun in the tournament in the present day.
6. Most goals scored in a single league season (50)
But in 2011/12, Messi managed 18 more than that in 37 La Liga appearances, while also recording 16 assists. Absolutely ridiculous.
5. Only footballer to score 60+ goals in two consecutive seasons
The seasons of 2011/12 and 2012/13 saw Messi playing a different sport to the rest of the world.
For any player other than Ronaldo, the thought of notching 60 goals in a single season is unfathomable, let alone contemplating repeating the feat the following campaign.
4. Most goals for a single European club (603 and counting)
You really dread to think what the city of Barcelona will be like the day Messi decides to hang up his boots.
His tally will probably be close to or more than 700 by the time he's done in Catalonia.
3. La Liga's top goal scorer and assister of all-time
Messi has 419 goals and 162 assists in Spain's top-flight at the time of writing.
So not only is he the league's greatest ever goal scorer, he's also the finest creator. It's just not fair, is it?
2. Scoring against all 20 La Liga teams consecutively (21 games in a row, 33 goals)
Remember when we all lost our minds when Jamie Vardy scored in 11 consecutive Premier League games? That was just an average spell for Messi.
We can't see this being surpassed anytime soon.
1. 91 goals in a calendar year
A record that almost defies logic. In 2012, Messi produced the greatest year of football by a single player ever - and that is a fact.
His 91 goals for Barca and Argentina over 365 days means he was finding the back of the net nearly once every four days!News Now - Sport News