Following on from an inspiring show in New York, Fashion Week has returned to London and is well underway.
Over these five days of fashion with catwalks and presentations running daily, we have curated a list of 5 sports-inspired looks for women attending London Fashion Week.
Inspiration is at the core of fashion from the collections created by emerging and established designers to the cleverly assembled looks on the streets. Piecing together the right garments for women who admire the sporty appearance has become considerably easier, as designers continue to show their appreciation for contemporary sportswear looks.
Progressively, more designers have started to use high-performance fabrics to create stylish activewear pieces, for instance, Sacai’s recent collaboration with Nike as spotted on tennis star Naomi Osaka.
- Week Two WSL Recap with Eleanor Lee and Becky Taylor-Gill
- In a conversation with Harlequins Women's Rugby team
- Crystal Palace's treatment of Gemma Bryan shines a light on Women's Football
This has transpired onto the streets of London Fashion Week as women are now being influenced by motorsport, choosing to pair branded logo tees with cargo pants and reflective leggings.
Consequently, we have created a list of our five favourite sports-inspired looks, as London Fashion Week comes to its conclusion tomorrow.
1. Tory Sport Zip Up Hoodie and Pants
2. Namilla Motocross Top and Trousers
3. LAPP The Brand Tie Dye Crop and Leggings
4. Puma Crop Top and Cargo Pants
5. Adidas Logo TeeNews Now - Sport News