Every season in the Premier League, we are treated to a host of spectacular goals.
With the majority of the world's finest players doing battle week in week out, the variety of wonder goals seems to grow every year.
The 2019/20 season has been no different, with some remarkable strikes already on record after just eight rounds of fixtures.
A number of them have seemed almost improbable, so with that in mind, you may ask what are the 10 unlikeliest goals of the Premier League season so far?
Well, look no further, because the kind folks over at Infogol have crunched the numbers and provided the results.
- Matt Longstaff's wages compared to Man Utd players
- The Premier League Team of the Decade
- Check out our new GIVEMESPORT homepage
Using the widely publicised 'Expected Goals' metric, we can rank the top 10 goals based on their chance of being scored.
10. Aaron Connolly vs Tottenham (3.5% chance)
Connolly toyed with Spurs' defence, before firing the ball past Paulo Gazzaniga.
9. Harry Wilson vs Aston Villa (3.4% chance)
The Welshman's long-range strike took a huge deflection on its way past Tom Heaton, but it still makes the cut.
8. Ashley Barnes vs Wolves (3.0% chance)
A goal of pure beauty from Burnley's often brutish striker. That's how you hit a half volley.
7. Douglas Luiz vs Norwich (3.0% chance)
A bit of Brazilian magic from Villa's summer signing - what a hit!
6. Jeff Hendrick vs Brighton (3.0% chance)
The perfect lay-off and a finish to match. Yet another stunner from Sean Dyche's side.
5. Tanguy Ndombele vs Aston Villa (2.9% chance)
The Frenchman enjoyed a pretty decent Premier League debut, scoring a crucial equaliser to help Spurs on their way to a 3-1 comeback victory.
4. Moussa Djenepo vs Brighton (2.7% chance)
Southampton's new winger casually pulling off a classic R1 + circle FIFA finish in the south coast derby.
3. Rodri vs Norwich (2.5% chance)
The Spaniard proved he possesses a mean long-range shot, but it wasn't enough to save Man City against Norwich.
2. James Maddison vs Tottenham (2.3% chance)
Winning goals don't come much better than Maddison's effort against Spurs.
1. Fikayo Tomori vs Wolves (2.2% chance)
We feel comfortable saying that Tomori will never hit a football better than this in his whole career.
Congratulations, Fikayo, your goal is officially the unlikeliest of the season - so far...News Now - Sport News