The 2019/20 Premier League season is in full swing after 12 games.
The title race took its latest twist with Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester City, while there's a fascinating scrap for the Champions League places that unexpectedly features Leicester City.
And now that the halfway point of the campaign is creeping over the horizon, we can start to get a feel for the players who might be in contention for the PFA Player of the Year award next year.
Kevin De Bruyne has been working midfield magic for City, Jamie Vardy leads the goal-scoring charts for the Foxes and players like Tammy Abraham have been a surprising success.
But let's not look too far into the future just yet. That's because Sky Sports have deployed their 'Power Rankings' this season to assess the Premier League's most in-form players.
- Cristiano Ronaldo called Sarri a 'son of a w***e'
- Compilation of Lionel Messi's best passes
- Ten famous training ground bust-ups in football
50 most in-form Premier League players
The system works by collecting 35 separate statistics from each players' last five games and aggregating them into 'points'
In other words, the process is pretty exhausting and looking at the latest set of results is certainly interesting - so check out the latest top 50 fresh from Sky's headquarters:
50. Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United): 4,451
49. Tom Davies (Everton): 4,480
48. Steve Cook (Bournemouth): 4,511
47. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United): 4,531
46. Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea): 4,585
45. James Tarkowski (Burnley): 4,614
44. Andreas Pereira (Manchester United): 4,642
43. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur): 4,663
42. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 4,663
41. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool): 4,705
40. Pascal Gross (Brighton & Hove Albion): 4,838
39. Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea): 4,850
38. Mathew Ryan (Brighton & Hove Albion): 4,852
37. Lys Mousset (Sheffield United): 4,911
36. Richarlison (Everton): 5,037
35. Dwight McNeil (Burnley): 5,094
34. Gerard Deulofeu (Watford): 5,129
33. Trezeguet (Aston Villa): 5,164
32. Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion): 5,201
31. Joao Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers): 5,216
30. Federico Fernandez (Newcastle United): 5,260
29. Fabinho (Liverpool): 5,270
28. Lucas Digne (Everton): 5,305
27. George Baldock (Sheffield United): 5,310
26. Adama Traore (Wolverhampton Wanderers): 5,318
25. John Lundstram (Sheffield United): 5,332
24. Ruben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers): 5,372
23. Jetro Willems (Newcastle United): 5,501
22. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City): 5,564
21. Kurt Zouma (Chelsea): 5,746
20. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool): 5,808
19. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City): 5,913
18. Aaron Ramsdale (Bournemouth): 5,967
17. Ayoze Perez (Leicester City): 5,981
16. Ricardo Pereira (Leicester City): 6,176
15. Ben Foster (Watford): 6,178
14. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United): 6,239
13. Tammy Abraham (Chelsea): 6,248
12. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City): 6,344
11. Willian (Chelsea): 6,551
10. Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City): 6,556
9. Andy Robertson (Liverpool): 6,804
8. Ben Chilwell (Leicester City): 6,961
7. Caglar Soyuncu (Leicester City): 6,961
6. Ciaran Clark (Newcastle United): 6,989
5. Sadio Mane (Liverpool): 7,197
4. Raul Jimenez (Wolverhampton Wanderers): 7,198
3. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City): 8,899
2. James Maddison (Leicester City): 10,042
1. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea): 10,345
Can we get a round of applause for Pulisic please?
Just 26 days since we included the American in our Premier League XI of outcasts, his Chelsea career has burst into life and he's still riding the inertia of that 'perfect' hat-trick at Burnley.
There's also a slew of Leicester players in the top 10 and the insane statistics they produced during the 9-0 annihilation of Southampton have definitely played a large role in that.
Meanwhile, Jimenez has confidently shaken off any second-season-syndrome symptoms at Molineux and Mane is reiterating exactly why he's one of the world's best players.
But the last five games only count for so much and it will be fascinating to see which players can crack Sky's rankings on the most consistent basis.News Now - Sport News