WWE's TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs show may still need to take place, but the company has already planned out matches for live events after the pay-per-view.
These matches, involving both Raw and SmackDown superstars, could be an indication as to what feuds and storylines will be taking place in WWE over the next few weeks.
These storylines are expected to run in WWE between immediately after TLC, all the way up until the Royal Rumble in January.
On December 26, around two weeks after TLC, WWE is set to have live events at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and at the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati.
The current card for the Madison Square Garden event is the following:
- Wyatt isn't a fan of red lighting used during Fiend's matches
- Nia Jax could be returning soon after posting a workout video
- The Fiend might not be at TLC after Wyatt match announcement
- Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
- The Kabuki Warriors vs Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch
- Rey Mysterio vs Andrade for the United States Championship
- AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
- Rusev vs Bobby Lashley in a No Holds Barred match
It looks like WWE will be continuing the feud of Owens vs Rollins after TLC, as well as the feuds of Rusev vs Lashley, and Styles vs Orton.
We've already seen plenty of The Kabuki Warriors vs Flair and Lynch, and this match will likely be a placeholder for now, or possibly a match used to continue the build towards Asuka vs Lynch for the Raw Women's title at the Royal Rumble.
Mysterio defending his United States title vs Andrade is a new match. We've seen the two face each other in the ring several times before, but never for the title. It could be preparation for Andrade taking the title off Mysterio at a later date.
The current card for the Heritage Bank Center event is the following:
- The Miz vs Daniel Bryan vs 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt in a Triple Threat Universal Championship
- Roman Reigns vs King Corbin (with Drake Maverick) in a Street Fight
- Braun Strowman vs Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (w/Sami Zayn)
- Lacey Evans vs SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley
The triple threat is a continuation of the storyline which is currently taking place on SmackDown, as The Miz will face Bray Wyatt at TLC. However, the triple threat stipulation will be an interesting new piece to the feud.
The rest of the card is expected to be a continuation of TLC storylines as well, except with at least one twist.
First off, Reigns and Corbin will face each other at TLC, but it will be interesting to see how they add Maverick into the mix. Perhaps he feels Corbin is a locker room that has his back, unlike Reigns.
As for Strowman vs Nakamura and Evans vs Bayley, these matches are yet to be booked for TLC next weekend, but they're expected to be added to the show soon. Evans vs Bayley could actually be Evans vs Sasha Banks instead after their segment on SmackDown this past week.
A lot of interesting twists to current storylines look set to take place over the next few weeks, but it still looks as though WWE is just trying to cover themselves until they reach the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania season in January.News Now - Sport News